Re: [pygame] Pygame missing surfarray

Hi Pete,

I'm using Suse 10.0 and it came with Python 2.4.1 and pygame 1.6.x.
I installed Python 2.4.2 and pygame 1.7.1.
After this I started getting all this trouble.
If I look in Yast I can see that I have the package installed that you are refering too.

Is there a way to uninstall python and pygame and go back to the original versions or get rid of that and install the newer versions?
I actuall tried to uninstall python, but Yast complained about other apps using pyhon and I am affraid to do to much harm.

Thanks for the help.

Johan