Re: [pygame] OcempGUI help neede on container

On, Tue Dec 27, 2005, Johan Geldenhuys wrote:

> I didn't know about that list. <br>
> You have the correct idea and I will try out your suggestion.<br>
> If I use a table and all the buttons in it is the same colour, I don't
> need the imagemap anymore? It will not be visible?<br>

No you do not need it anymore. And what won't be visible? If you talk
about the table, then it will not be visible.

> Can I change the colour of the button when it was clicked?<br>

Yes. use the get_style() method of the Button to receive an instance
specific style and set it there. You can find more about this in the
manual shipped with the package or online[0].

> Thanks,<br>
> Johan<br>

No problem. Please try to avoid HTML messages, as they mess up anything
in my mail program. Thanks :-).

[0] http://ocemp.sourceforge.net/guidoc.html

Regards
Marcus