Re: [pygame] OcempGUI help neede on container

On, Wed Dec 28, 2005, Johan Geldenhuys wrote:

> Marcus,
> Thanks for the reply. I did quite a lot since my last post.
> I have my scrambled letters in table format.
> I now must hide my words in the table at random places. That'll be a
> chalange.
>
> With what arguments can I use button.set_style? When I did get_style, I
> got a dict with a whole lo of stuff in it. I'm not sure with what I can
> set it.

get_style() fills the button.style attribute with life. You can now
safely modify the button.style values according to your needs:

button.get_style ()
button.style["bgcolor"][STATE_NORMAL] = (255, 0, 0)

This will set the background color of the Button to red (and only this
button). Its displayed label will stay as it is (if already existing)
and has to be set manually afterwards:

button.child.set_style (button.style)

An annoying issue, that'll be fixed in a next version.

More details about the styles can be found in the Style class
documentation and the section "Changing the widget appearance"[0] in the
manual.

[0] http://ocemp.sourceforge.net/manual/gui_style.html

> Thanks for your time.
>
> Johan