Re: [pygame] Testing for button in a table in OcempGUI

On, Thu Dec 29, 2005, Johan Geldenhuys wrote:

> I used table.grid and found:<br>
> x = tbl_words.grid(word1_row_pos, word1_col_pos)<br>
> TypeError: 'dict' object is not callable<br>
> What is the best place to get the docs for OcempGUI?<br>

The documentation strings of the sepcific class/object type (here:
ocempgui.widgets.Table) or the documentation section on the OcempGUI web
page.

Take a look at the pydoc application (usually) shipped with your python
installation and the output of 'pydoc ocempgui.widgets.Table'. Any class
within OcempGUI usually contains tons of documentation strings, which
try to explain its attributes, features and methods.

> I have the manual that comes with the installation, but can't find
> table.grid in there, but found other things with .grid.<br>

See above.

Marcus