Re: [pygame] Incarnation

Just tied it here and was able to connect. So maybe its a Firewall thingy on your side?

I experience a freeze after downloading the updates. I restart the game then the downloaded files will be moved to the target directories, then it hangs again. The third restart brings me to the login screen.

Farai