Re: [pygame] Incarnation

Kamilche might be able to give you any better solutions.

Am 02.12.2006 um 14:39 schrieb Kris Schnee:

>> I tried running this, but nothing happens when I try to log in. I
>> tried both leaving the name/password blank, and a made-up pair, but
>> both times the program just hung.
>>
>> Kris

Farai Aschwanden wrote:
Just tied it here and was able to connect. So maybe its a Firewall thingy on your side?
I experience a freeze after downloading the updates. I restart the game then the downloaded files will be moved to the target directories, then it hangs again. The third restart brings me to the login screen.
Farai

I did get through the "downloading files" part, and to the login screen. I'm running the standard Win XP firewall.

The game looks interesting, so I hope I can get it running. But then I've also been having problems with several other games, for no clear reason.

Kris