Re: [pygame] Incarnation

Kris Schnee wrote:
I tried running this, but nothing happens when I try to log in. I tried both leaving the name/password blank, and a made-up pair, but both times the program just hung.

Kris

Try this: Connect to http://www.incarnationserver.com:2000 . If you see gobbledygook, or FireFox asks you to donwload a file, you should be able to connect. If you see nothing, you're somehow unable to communicate to my computer on that port.

If you have a firewall, double check that you're able to send outgoing TCP communications on port 2000.

Farai - what's your character name in the game?

--Kamilche