Re: [pygame] Re: [pygame] pygame.error: display Surface quit -> ¿?

sorry for the delay, im not in my computer right now, ill post later.
But the error is not when i first run the game, its in execution and
it never uses pygame.quit()
it just came to me: ¿can it be because iI'm trying to blit in a place
where my rect is not on?

On 12/1/06, Luke Paireepinart <rabidpoobear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nicolas Bischof wrote:
> Hello, i have this error:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "Tetris.py", line 199, in ?
>    if __name__=="__main__" : main()
>  File "Tetris.py", line 196, in main
>    container.graveYard.pieces[0].boxes.draw(screen)
>  File "C:\Program Files\Python24\lib\site-packages\pygame\sprite.py",
> line 313, in draw
>    self.spritedict[spr] = surface_blit(spr.image, spr.rect)
> pygame.error: display Surface quit
>
> what does that mean?, i can't fix it
You should include an excerpt from the code so we know what it is the
program's doing at the failure point.
I would guess, from the error, though, it sounds like you already called
pygame.quit() and you're trying to blit to the screen after
pygame uninitialized SDL.
HTH,
-Luke