Re: [pygame] Scripting language

Ethan Glasser-Camp wrote:
> Where can I find information on these efforts?

Still working on security
http://sayspy.blogspot.com/2006/07/still-working-on-security.html

Securing Python
http://svn.python.org/view/*checkout*/python/branches/bcannon-sandboxing/securing_python.txt?rev=50717

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

I'm creating things now that I want to be able to read, hear, watch,
search, and filter 50 years from now. Despite all their emphasis on con-
tent creators, Apple has made it clear that they do not share this goal.
Openness is not a cargo cult. Some get it, some don't. Apple doesn't.
 -- Mark Pilgrim, June 2006