[pygame] Raycaster Demo

On a whim, since we're talking about graphics engines and I hear someone else is doing one, I put together a super-simple raycasting engine during class this morning. I call it "Tachikoma," having just rented "Ghost In the Shell: Stand-Alone Complex." For your amusement:

http://kschnee.xepher.net/code/raycaster.py.txt

It works in that you can view some "walls" in a 3D perspective in the style of "Wolfenstein 3D," but there's some weird fisheye distortion I haven't figured out how to correct for.

(To use: Just run it, and use the arrow keys to move and Esc to quit. Requires just Python and Pygame, no graphics files.)

Kris