Re: [pygame] Galcon released

I haven't used the Freeze that comes with python, I think cx_freeze is more comparable to py2exe.  It's surely not the same as Freeze.  Try them both out and choose the one that fits your project the best :)

I've only played through the tutorial of Galcon, I am too afraid to go on though lol.  I have issues with real time strategy games, even simple ones like this, because of my complete lack of any sort of multi tasking skills.  The swarms are awesome too watch though.

You ought to sell this, it looks very professional.  Oh wait, you already are!  Hope it becomes a success for you.