Re: [pygame] Galcon: Price / Uninstall

Farai,

Heh - I implemented the bulk pricing because I got a few e-mails from people who wanted to buy it for a handful of friends, etc.

Also - if you tried the win32 version when I mentioned this game on Sunday, since then I've adjusted the missions to be easier (adding several more less-difficult levels of play) - I got e-mails from a number of people saying the levels were too hard.

Phil

Farai Aschwanden <fash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Kris

Im here to cover your friends back but didnt dare to write first. ;)
Its a type of game I would call it "Quick play game with high fun
factor" for which Im willing to pay 10$ to max 15$. I probably would
have bought it for 19$ but I turn too fast frustrated even on
beginners level (but maybe Im just too old). The bundle thingy Phil
mentioned is a nice feature but who will buy x copies of the same
game? o.O
Im not writing this to push the price down. The game is definately a
game worth to be sold and the price lies in the hand of the producer(s).

Just my 2 Galcon cents
Farai