Re: [pygame] Galcon: Price / Uninstall

Hi Kris

Im here to cover your friends back but didnt dare to write first. ;)
Its a type of game I would call it "Quick play game with high fun factor" for which Im willing to pay 10$ to max 15$. I probably would have bought it for 19$ but I turn too fast frustrated even on beginners level (but maybe Im just too old). The bundle thingy Phil mentioned is a nice feature but who will buy x copies of the same game? o.O
Im not writing this to push the price down. The game is definately a game worth to be sold and the price lies in the hand of the producer(s).

Just my 2 Galcon cents
Farai