Re: [pygame] Windows installer for Pygame documentation

Hi,

does anyone know how to make that documentation installer?

On 12/14/06, Chuck Arellano <scriptedfun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone. When I first used Pygame, I found the
Windows installer of the Pygame documentation (
http://pygame.org/ftp/pygame-docs-1.6.exe ) very
helpful. As far as I know, the only form of
downloadable documentation which is mentioned
explictly on the main pages currently is the one that
comes with the source package. I think that this might
discourage potential Pygame users from trying Pygame.
I think that it would be nice to have downloadable
documentation and examples available for the 1.8
release :)

Chuck Arellano - Game Programming Video Tutorials for Beginners at http://www.scriptedfun.com/