Re: [pygame] Windows installer for Pygame documentation

On Fri, 2006-12-15 at 12:01 +1100, Renà Dudfield wrote:
> does anyone know how to make that documentation installer?

I used to do it with the Inno Setup Tool.

I had an install script for it that made it easy to run, but it has been
a long time. It was easy to create these from scratch, and it would
probably have needed to been updated anyways since the reference docs
have changed a bit.

I remember using a separate program named ISTool to help generate the
installer script.