Re: [pygame] Fwd: Please hear me out.

On Sun, Dec 17, 2006 at 10:43:38AM -0600, Lamonte(Scheols/Demonic) wrote:
> Since people tend to not like forums just say no its that easy.
>
> As I had my very one opinionated question that I wanted to see if
> anyone else agreed on and if no let it be so.

I have a suggestion. Try http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.pygame

It is a forum-like interface to this same mailing list. It is easier for
new users who are more comfortable with forums and less comfortable with
mailing lists to go there-- but it is still really the same list.

---
Bob the Hamster