Re: [pygame] How can I make another window POP up when I press a key during gameplay

On Tue, 2006-12-19 at 00:21 -0600, Lamonte(Scheols/Demonic) wrote:
> Question: How can I make another window POP up when I press a key
> during gameplay
> Still fairly new to the python style of coding so im wondering on how
> to do this the correct way.

The SDL library has no way to open second windows. The best way to do
something like this is have a different screen in the game with the
information you want to show.

If you have more specifics on what you want to show there may be better
ideas for alternatives.