Re: [pygame] How can I make another window POP up when I press a key during gameplay

What module you are using? Pygame? By default you cant easy create windows like window with Pygame, you have to create it manually (simple way: blitting a window image on the existing Pygame screen and fill it with whatever you want).
You can implement and use GUI like frameworks like f.e. the one of Phil: http://www.pygame.org/projects/9/138/ (there are some others around I couldnt find). If you want to use windows looking like GUIs then try TKinter (there are also some others around).
Advantage of using existing GUIs: You dont need no reinvent the wheel
Disadvantage: You might have functional/graphical restrictions.

Just my 2 cents
Farai