Re: [pygame] rc 3. please test windows installer.

René Dudfield wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this one fixes the problem on windows not loading jpg, and png images.
>
> Hopefully this should be the last rc.
>
> Cheers,

I'm sorry but it still doesn't work for me. I'm using Python 2.4.3 on
Windows XP Home. With the rc3 still get the "Unsupported image format"
error. But when I revert to the 1.7.1 it works again. I tried deleting
pygame folder on sites-packages and reinstalling but no luck.

Could it be a dependency problem?  What possible check could i do to
know why it's failing?

Thanks for the hard work and merry christmas!

--willem