Re: [pygame] Receive own posts

Ah, I do see them in the gmail web interface though I have Mail.app auto-bcc me so I am unsure as to which is showing up. This is rather annoying but I will find it in me to survive somehow!

Thank you both,
Cheers.

On Dec 27, 2006, at 3:40 AM, Stephen Parkes wrote:

On 12/27/06, Luke Paireepinart <rabidpoobear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Stephen Parkes wrote:

> You do recieve them but gmail doesn't display them.
How so?
Isn't that the same as not receiving them?

Are you saying that people using other mail servers get a copy but gmail users don't and the problem is a the mailing list end? ;)

it's a gmail thing. you recieve a copy but because it's a mail you sent gmail doesn't put it in the inbox or allow you to download them. It's a real pain when you are having problems sending to a list and have to hunt the archives to check it arrived. It also screws up labels because threads you start don't have the first message correctly labeled and you have to think twice when you look at a thread.

--
Steve 'sparkes' Parkes - tshirts http://nerd.ws - code http:// zx-81.com