Re: [pygame] Why does my ball vibrate?

Michael George wrote:
I've thought of writing a game with physics operating at the quantum scale, but I couldn't think of anything interesting.

Some things you might be able to exploit:

* Non-commuting observables - an object that you can determine
  two different things about, but not both at the same time.
  Observing one makes the other indeterminate, so by making
  alternating observations you can change its state.

* Interference - something can happen two mutually exclusive
  ways, but to achieve a desired outcome it has to happen
  both ways at the same time. You achieve this by closing
  your eyes and not watching what happens.

* Entanglement - two distant objects are connected in such
  a way that observing something about one of them has an
  effect on the other.

--
Greg