[pygame] On the Posting of Projects

Hi everyone,
    There have recently been several releases on pygame.org by several
users that have little description, no screenshots, no download links,
etc.  I think that when one presents one's project, one should present
it proudly.  Give it a good screenshot, spend more than two seconds on
a description, and give someone a way to download and appreciate your
work.
    Even if your program is just a library or something without need
for a screenshot, an informative title and description are even more
important.  We need to know what the program does, what it runs on,
what its title is, and where you can get executables or sources.  More
info is better.  You can organise your info with HTML code (stuff like
    If your code is just a tiny snippet, place it in the cookbook.
Don't give it a screenshot or download links.  People can just cut and
paste the code.
Ian