Re: [pygame] On the Posting of Projects

Good advice, however I feel that the people who would most benefit
from it may not be listening here.  Also, even though it's linked on
the front page, I always seem to forget about the cookbook.  Thanks
for the reminder.  The next time I do something I feel is
clever/useful, maybe I'll put it there, since an actual distributable
project is so rare!

I would also like to add that people who have nothing yet to show of
their project has no business posting.  It's called a release, maybe
if there were a pre-release section it would be different.  If you cry
wolf by "announcing" a release, people may skip over the next release
which actually has something to say.

Are there any moderator abilities to go through and remove some of the
spam?  Possibly with a warning first?

On an unrelated website note, I would like to be able to remain logged
in to the web site.  It didn't used to be a problem when I would only
log in every month or so, but lately I have wanted to comment more
often.  Could this be added Phil Hassey?