Re: [pygame] Mac OS X 10.5, Leopard Support

I was wondering about all the Leopard support questions recently,
wouldn't the python 2.4 packages here:
  http://pythonmac.org/packages/py24-fat/index.html
all work on leopard?

I know it's not python 2.5, and not the system python, but it
shouldn't have any of the pyobjc problems (cause of the pyObjc 1.4
package on the site above)