Re: [pygame] Mac OS X 10.5, Leopard Support

I've asked the same thing twice on this list, and gotten zero
response.  I also asked the macports people for help, zero response.
I also asked the PyObjC people for help, and basically got "PyObjC 2
is included with Leopard, duh" as a response - as if that somehow
helps.

I've since discovered and migrated half of my projects to pyglet, (
http://pyglet.org ).  One binary OS X installer, no dependencies, and
it works with the system python (so I don't have to worry about
macports, hooray!).  YMMV.

The PyObjC people said their pages haven't been updated because
(basically) they're busy.

If you're dead set on using pygame, I do know that you can copy a
Tiger macports installation of pygame, and it will work.  I didn't go
that route, because I wanted to use python 2.5 and I found pyglet to
be easier to use anyway.

~ Nathan