Re: [pygame] Tactics Game Demo

Pretty cool.  I love this sort of game.  My first pyweek entry was a
fire emblem clone: http://www.spinheaddev.com/downloads/mechrev.zip

Several things brought it down though.  The interface had too much
clicking, the strategy was unsound, and my a* was much too slow.  Take
a look at the source if you like, maybe you can find something useful
in there.  Although I doubt it.  One of the best games I've made, and
probably some of the worst code I've seen in my life :)

Your tactics demo seems pretty hard to win, have to make better use of
those healers I guess!