Re: [pygame] convert() bug?

> When I use convert() on a png file, the image displays with a 1-pixel
> wide black line across the bottom of the image.  If i use the image
> without using convert(), the black line is not there.=20
>=20
> Has anyone seen this before or know what causes it?

Can you send the image? It sounds like there's a one-pixel thick line
along the bottom of the image which is fully transparent. Since
convert() removes transparency, the line becomes visible. If that is
the case, you could consider using convert_alpha() to preserve alpha
(and thus transparency on that one-pixel-thick line).

Ethan