Re: [pygame] PY2EXE and Modules

On Dec 22, 2007 2:33 PM, TW <chester_lab@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Luke

    I do not know either. All I know is that my main .py has several imports which are my other modules for specific tasks. The error comes at the very first import statement, line 12. Could it be because I use the from import statement?

    I can show you that file below. The batch files is my way of making a universal for all programs I make and may just do away with it since the work for making the module list is the same about of time to enter it into the setup.py file. Who knows, I just want to learn the py2exe so I can get it working.

    I have about 9 modules to import and apparently none of them are coming in with the py2exe. For when running the .exe I get the error. As log as I ma not importing any modules I get no errors in a simple test program.

        Bruce
Can you private-message me a zip of an example, with all the modules you're importing, and the py2exe script you're using?  I'll see if I can figure out what's wrong.