[pygame] Tactics Game Updated

Here's a new release of my tactical combat game, provided as a ZIP with a Windows EXE and source:
http://kschnee.xepher.net/code/071220tactics.zip
Screenshot:
http://kschnee.xepher.net/pics/071220tactics.jpg

New features include actual enemy AI, random battles, terrain, and life meters. And nerfed scouts.

I notice that while the console window (which I want to get rid of) displays the custom icon I made due to "pygame.display.set_icon," the actual Pygame window shows a generic icon, not even the Pygame icon. How do I fix that?

I'm interested in developing this game further. The next thing to do would be to have menus for multiple commands, showing off a few variant moves with different range and power. Followed by some combination of: -A real graphics system (dig out old isometric Pygame code? Figure out how to make OpenGL practical?) with attack animations
-Sound/music (I've got the code, just haven't implemented it here)
-Story-based sequence of battles (not the silly "story" here at all; I have something in mind)
-Cleaned-up code (look at NPCCommandState for a mess)
-Implementation of character facing
-Area-of-effect attacks
-Bigger, scrolling battlefield

It looks like the "GalaxyMage" tactical RPG project is being revived at <http://galaxymage.brandonbarnes.us/>.