Re: [pygame] Getting input from command line

Michael George wrote:
Perhaps overkill, and not portable, but you could use the curses module.

--Mike

Fiona Burrows wrote:

I tried using Curses, but it didn't work out too well. I got the input great, but I came across problems when adding strings that went off screen (lol). Rather than try to fix this I finally decided that I didn't want to use Curses since it can't run on Windows.

Note to self: read whole message before replying :)

--Mike