Re: [pygame] Getting input from command line

On Monday 01 December 2008 12:57:15 Fiona Burrows wrote:
> I know this isn't directly related to PyGame but I figured there were
> worse places to ask a question like this

This page is your friend:

http://openbookproject.net/py4fun/lode/lode.html#auto2

In fact the entire site is quite fun...

   http://openbookproject.net/py4fun/

... but with a name like that it would be.

Specifically this file shows you what you need to do:
http://openbookproject.net//py4fun/lode/ttyLinux.py

Specifically you have to change the console mode to spit out characters at
a time, you can then play with them and when your program exits change it
back again.

Michael.
--
http://yeoldeclue.com/blog