Re: [pygame] patch to export mask api

Thanks! This is sufficient for my purposes, at least for now. As discussed, I think it makes sense for people who want to export bitmask functionality to link with bitmask directly. If you want, I could export some of the methods from mask.c but I don't know if that would be useful at all.

--Mike

René Dudfield wrote:
Committed revision 1736.

I think it looks ok.  Did you want to add anything else to it?