[pygame] Do we still need Python 2.3 support from Pygame?

Hi,

Do we still need to keep Pygame Python 2.3 compatible. I believe Python 2.3 shipped with Mac OS X Tiger. Is it still the OS X default? How about other operating systems? The testing framework is Python 2.4, using the subprocess module. But what about the core Pygame code? I am getting tired of testing for the set builtin type or avoiding generator expressions. And what about those function decorators?

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>