Re: [pygame] Do we still need Python 2.3 support from Pygame?

Pygame already compiles and runs with Python 2.6. I've done this with Windows, but have no access to OS X. So Pygame for Python 2.6 is available to anyone who wants to build it. At least on a Unix system their is no issues with C runtime compatibility.

Lenard

Bill Coderre wrote:

So Mac users do not need python 2.3 support. I'm more interested in 2.6 or 3.0 support, in an idle, "Someday, the future will bring us flying cars" kind of way.

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>