Re: [pygame] Do we still need Python 2.3 support from Pygame?

in that case, people with 2.3 need to upgrade their python. I'm pretty sure almost all Linux distros come with at least 2.4, and it's easy to upgrade on windows/Mac

=
Uniform $3 Custom T's for Sports & More
Design custom $3 tees online. Plus sports uniforms and accessories up to 50% off retail prices. We carry a full lineup of unprinted blanks, too. On time or free, guaranteed.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=59aaeafaabf79b4d8d698be0e7758486