[no subject]

When i start up a game that was made with Python and Pygame, and I'm pretty sure it was compiled to Linux binaries with cx_freeze  (the game is SnowballZ), it gives this error:

./snowballz: error while loading shared libraries: libpython2.5.so.1.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

the file exists and it's parent directory (/usr/lib/) is in my $PATH and $PYTHONPATH.

=
Liquid Handling Systems
Calibration and Optimization MVS-Fast Accurate Precise Traceable.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=ec36d6969f796b8ad8299d047985b39f