Re: [pygame] pygame.mixer.music broken in py2app games?

hi,

Is there a way to tell py2app to include the pygame.mixer_music .so ?
Did you try it with using pygame.mixer_music as the module name?

Does the aliens example in the pygame source work with music for you
when you py2app it?
    examples/macosx/aliens_app_example/