Re: [pygame] Rect() not imported

Gonzalo Castro wrote:
2008/12/14 Michael <zathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Sunday 14 December 2008 18:02:18 Gonzalo Castro wrote:
Yes, I already know that. That's why I think is strange this code
works, because I import pygame with "import pygame" and I can use
Rect() function instead of pygame.Rect() and it works!
No, you have Rect() available because you do this:

from pygame.locals import *

ammm, I thougt I imported Rect() with import pygame
pygame.locals is just a convenience module to limit what gets added into ones namespace when doing a "from <module> import *". The contents of pygame.locals is also found in the top level pygame package.

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>