[pygame] pygame for S60

Hello,
I'm Jussi Toivola ( aka GameDude at Nokia Forums ). I have been
developing a port of pygame for Nokia's S60 3rd edition mobile phones.

See the announcement here:
http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152969

The port is already usable, but a couple of critical features are
still missing such as font rendering and extended image support(.bmp
images only). The latest addition is OGG\Vorbis audio support.
Feedback is welcome :)

PS: When I decided that nick, I didn't have any plans to create a
pygame port at the time so it's a pure coincidence :)