Re: [pygame] Re: A new tutorial of Pygame for a 2D game

Nice one :)

The only thing I'd change is with the mouse handling using the mouse
event attributes rather than call the functions :)
event.pos and event.button   That will make the code a tiny bit more
reliable, since the functions could be different.

cheers,