Re: [pygame] pygame for S60

No I don't think so unfortunately. The S60 SDL port is for 3rd edition only.

http://koti.mbnet.fi/mertama/sdl.html

Actually most of the work is done for SDL, not pygame. Adding some new
feature has been a matter of adding a new extension(SDL_Mixer,SDL_ttf)
for S60 SDL and enabling it in pygame. Only a few times there have
been any need to modify pygame itself. Porting pygame has been
refreshingly easy so far :)

--
Jussi Toivola