Re: [pygame] sound crackle fix? update version?

I uninstalled the old pygame, and installed new one.

I test playing a 11second clip, but it plays a 1/2 second crack and ends.

I test exact code and exact soundfile on my desktop and it works fine.

--

Have any ideas on what I could do? Any settings that might help?

( I don't get it, because I hear sounds in flash / games, etc.... just
fine, but it seams I can't play any if I use pygame ? )

thanks,
--
Jake