Re: [pygame] Bug: Python crash after switch to directx fullscreen & quit

pygame does directx? that's new. But i suggest you use openGL so your game is cross-platform.

--- On Wed, 12/9/09, claudio canepa <ccanepacc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: claudio canepa <ccanepacc@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [pygame] Bug: Python crash after switch to directx fullscreen & quit
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 8:47 PM

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 11:29 PM, claudio canepa <ccanepacc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My system does the same.
Unhandled Exception in python.exe (SDL.exe) 0xC0000005 : Access Violation.
Even If I add the as last line for your script
pygame.quit()

windows xp sp3
nvidia gforce 6200
python 2.6
pygame 1.9.1release-svn2575
SDL 1.2.13

--
claxo

it also happens with python 2.4 and

pygame 1.8.1release
SDL 1.2.13

pygame 1.7.1release
SDL 1.2.8

(you must set some real screen_size for the script to run in 1.7.1)

My DX version, as reported by the diagnostic tool for DX in windows is
DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

--
claxo