[pygame] Elephants! pygame game ported to iPhone :)

Hey,

http://www.philhassey.com/blog/2009/12/19/elephants-first-python-pygame-game-submitted-to-app-store/

Figured maybe that would be of some interest here.  I link to some svn in there that has a mini version of pygame / SDL.  To do the iphone port I had to make a mini pygame / OpenGL, which I didn't include since it doesn't work with out some pre-generated data files and stuff.  But anyway.

I hope my headline is accurate, have there been any other pygame games sent to the App Store?  Mine isn't approved yet, but I guess with Christmas and all it's a pretty big rush right now.

Cheers!
-Phil