[pygame] Re: Erratic behavior with pygame.font.SysFont

What method did you determine if a font had the "erratic behavior",
where it wouldn't load and didn't have a real exception?
Is there a simple way other than testing each font individually?

On my system there are 220 fonts returned by pygame.font.get_fonts()