Re: [pygame] Re: p4a development activity?

Interesting Tom thanks for the reply and I understand much better now.

Do we get anything exciting with SDL1.3 ? Should I be really excited?

Hell I'm going to poke around the sdl site a bit now and see...

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.