Re: [pygame] Re: p4a development activity?

Hi,

pygame currently does not support SDL 1.3... since it still is not finished.

I have started planning a port though, and maybe it's time to start the work.  Maybe a rough port could be done quickly... but a good port should support both SDL 1.2 and 1.3 if possible... since SDL 1.2 is going to be around for ages.

cheers,