Re: [pygame] Using pygame to create interface...

I think it would depend on what sort of look and feel you're going for. Pygame would probably be great for making something simple and highly graphical, like a bunch of graphical buttons.

But if you want something more complicated than that (menubars, toolbars, child windows, even groups of buttons, etc.), or something that automatically adjusts to the look and feel of the OS its running on, you probably want wxPython. I personally think its worthwhile to learn to write wxPython guis directly, though there is a learning curve. But lots of people say good things about Boa Constructor and similar packages too.