Re: [pygame] spammity spam on /wiki/patchesandbugs

More! more! Also some problems which are detailed in the ATTEMPTED
section below.

-------
DONE:
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/WindowsExecutables_Py2Exe
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/syntax
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/python3porting
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/Pygame2exe
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/pgreloaded
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/surfarray_profile
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/Optimisations
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/AlternateJpegBuild
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/MinGWBuildingDependenciesByHand
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/MingWlibtiffBuild?action=view
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/PreparingMinGW

HG complained that this was already tracked, but I submitted anyway:
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/MingW

-------
ATTEMPTED BUT FAILED:

this says it's already tracked... I didn't override it:
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/sandbox

This one had a UnicodeDecodeError in wiki2bitbucket.py which I didn't
try to fix:
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/demo.png

This one says already tracked, not sure how to proceed:
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/todo

More to follow!

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.