Re: [pygame] Help with pygame

You will need the SDL_image library to load anything other than BMP files.

Lenard Lindstrom

On 14/12/11 01:51 PM, Zack Baker wrote:
Ok, I have deleted everything pygame I could find an now I'm going to reinstall it. Along with python 3.2 because I guess now they are compatible on OSX which would be great. Btw in case it doesn't could you point me too a link that shows how to compile from source? Thanks

-Zack